samedi 5 janvier 2013

Relaxer day

Hey there
I finally ended up relaxing my hair today.

I parted my hair in small sections and applied coconut oil to my scalp only. Then I applied Paul Mitchell Super Charged moisturizer sealed with coconut oil. On top of that, I applied Chi Silk infusion, saturating my ends.
I followed my regular process and this time I did have my Affirm 5 in 1 conditionner! Lesson learned!
I only missed my sprush which I do not have right now but will definitely use for the next relaxer.
I relaxed with Optimum salon care regular relaxer as usual and used the Affirm 5 in 1 as my protein step after rinsing out the relaxer. I let it sit for 10 minutes on my hair under a plastic cap, no heat.
I rinsed then and started to neutralize my hair with the neutralizing shampoo from the relaxer kit. For the last shampoo, i let it sit 3 minutes before rinsing.
I then applied the reconstructor from the relaxer kit, let it sit for 5 minutes. After rinsing, I applied my moisturizing DC, Paul Mitchell Super charged moisturizer, covered with my heating cap for a good hour.
I applied then Aphogee green tea reconstructurizer as my leave-in. I moisturized and sealed before air drying.

My hair came out buttery soft. I still have some bone straight relaxed ends but they are a lot less.
My hair is BSB now and BSL is around 3 inch away.
I'm very happy with the thickness of my texlaxed hair and the health of my hair!
Yaay!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire