mardi 1 janvier 2013

Post party hair rehab

Hi there
I hope you all had a nice new year eve.
I wish you and your family a delightfull 2013 full of joy and achievement. Above all, I wish you all health and to be safe.
Blessings to all of you!!!

For the new year eve party, I bunned my hair and use Eco styler gel to tame the new growth. For maximum hold, I applied it on damp hair and styled. I tied up the front of my hair with my satin scarf and then went under the dryer.
My hair was sleek with the nice pattern of the 4 month new growth. It was a battle to get it under the sleek bun and it reinforce my decision to relax next friday or saturday. The amount of gel used was also ridiculous.
I woke up this morning with a helmet!!! I applied some oils on my hair before cowashing with Hairone argan oil (review to come). Since I did not DC with a moisturizing DC yesterday, I slathered Paul Mitchell Super charged moisturizer on my hair  and let it sit for an hour under my heating cap.

Successfull rehab session!
Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire