samedi 12 janvier 2013

First wash day after relaxer

Hey there
I've started today with a hot oil treatment which consist of a mixture of grapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, few drops of essential oils (pepermint and rosemary). I let it sit for 30 minutes before shampooing.
I shampooed once with the neutralizing shampoo from the kit I used last week and then shampooed once with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny shampoo.
I applied then Affirm 5 in 1 as my protein treatment and let it sit for 15 minutes under heating cap. I followed up with Paul Mitchell Super charged moisturizer for 30 minutes with heat.

I applied Aphogee green tea reconstructurizer and Kinky Curly knot today as my leave-in conditionner.
I let my hair airdry afterwards.
It was stranged feeling my scalp without any new growth: I seriously missed it!!!
My hair is super soft but strong.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire