jeudi 17 mai 2012

Ojon damage reverse review

Hey there!
I hope you're all OK.
Today I would like to tell you about my experience about Ojon damage reverse shampoo and conditionner.
I've postponed this review for a while as my previous experience with Ojon products was not satisfactory.
This time, it was way different.

First the shammpoo: this shampoo is a lot more creamier and hydrating respect to the hydrating shampoo from Ojon. That's very strange to me as I was expecting this shampoo to work like a protein based shampoo because of the name. Besides, this shampoo cleaned and detangled my hair without stripping it! Amazing!
Then I moved to the conditionner. Since the hydrating conditionner did not do much for my hair, I did not left the damage reverse conditionner for a long time like a regular DC. I left the damage reverse conditionner on the time I was showering. I detangled my hair which did not need it after the shampoo. I was left with the softest hair.
Then I added my leave-ins and air-dried. The softness was still there even after air-drying.

Overall, the Ojon damage reverse fulfilled all the claims from the bottle. I even wanted to try the treatment as it was such a pleasant experience.

This is a good line to add in the product list that agrees with my hair.
Ciao ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire