dimanche 13 mai 2012

First wash after relaxer

Hey there! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the week-end.

Today, I've washed my hair for the first time after my relaxer.

I started with detangling my hair.
Then I prepooed with a mix of wheat germ oil, macadamia oil, hemp seed oil for 30 minutes under the heating cap.
I clarified with ORS chelating shampoo. I always use this shampoo the first time I shampoo after a relaxer. I use no-lye relaxer and this shampoo removes the calcium deposit from my hair for less dry hair. I lathered once with this shampoo. I used Keracare hydrating detangling shampoo for the second lather.
I then applied Affirm 5 in 1 conditionner as a strong protein treatment, leaving it in my hair for 30 minutes with heat.
After rinsing, I deep conditionned with a mix of ORS replenishing conditionner, Keracare Humecto (tub version), glycerin, castor oil, wheat germ oil for 1 hour under heating cap.
I then rinsed and towel dry my hair with patting motions.
I applied Aphogee green tea restructurizer, Cantu Shea butter as my leave-in. I planned to air dry and did not want my hair to frizz up. Therefore I applied Kerastase oleo-relax serum to my hair.

I detangled and then clipped up the end during the air-drying process. My hair dried in a couple of hours as it's very windy today. Sunny but windy.
My hair is now completely dry and frizz free.
I'm considering dusting or trimming the ends. They do not seem bad as I do not see any split end but it's been a while I haven't had one.

Ciao ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire