dimanche 7 août 2011

Aloe Vera juice detangler

I've been using Aloe vera juice and gel since the beginning of my hair journey but in and off.



With the hot summer, my hair is so dry and the new growth is difficult to detangle when I'm many days post wash.
I came up with different spritz to detangle, moisturize my hair inspired by Kimmaytube recipe.

Hereby the recipes I use:

Moisturizing and detangling spritz:
- 1oz of Aloe vera juice
- 1/2 oz of leave-in conditionner of your choice (neutrogena silk touch leave in or kinky curly knot today or herbal essences long term relationship beautiful ends)
- 1 teaspoon of macadamia oil

Prepoo detangling spritz:
- 1 and  1/2 oz of Aloe vera juice
- 2 oz of instant conditionner of your choice with the best slip ever (I use Timotei couleur éclat après-shampoing)
- 1 teaspoon of macadamia oil

This is the brand I use:

Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire