dimanche 26 juin 2011

Regimen revamping: product testing

Hi people
Following my post on the ONE brand/line quest, I've purchased the Paul Mitchell products:
  • Moisture line: shampoo, instant daily conditionner, super charged mositurizer

  • Strength line: shampoo, instant daily conditionner

  • clarifying: Paul mitchell Two shampoo

I've been using them for the last 2/3 weeks and I must say that I'm impressed!
The Super charged moisturizer is heaven in a bottle for my 4 weeks 7 weeks post  (I did not realize, time is flying!) and underprocessed hair! we'll see how it will work deeper in my stretch.
The strength line delivers what it says: strengthen and soft hair at the same time.
I've used all the products straight: no oils or glycerin added and they work wonders.

Keracare you better watch out!

My final choice will be made in July/August because I want to see how these products work during the stretch.
Ciao Ciao

2 commentaires:

  1. I love love the Super Charged Moisturizer as well as the strength line. The Shampoo 2 is the best clarifying shampoo that I've found to date - leaves my hair clean without feeling stripped. A majority of my staples are PM products, a keeper for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Jeni
    My hair love the Paul Mitchell Two clarifying shampoo. It's unexpected to find my hair so moisturized after using it.
    I've checked your staples product page and reviews on the Super skinny line. The product junkie is now awakened!

    RépondreSupprimer