dimanche 5 juin 2011

Hairveda Whipped Creme Ends Hydration Leave-In & Moisturizer

Hi everyone!

I know, I know I haven't posted for a while, hum too bad!

The review of the Hairveda whipped creme Ends hydration was a long overdue but I wanted to give you an honest review.



My hair is 4a and fine and after reading some other reviews, I wanted to try it. Y'all know I'm a moisturizer and DC obsessed.

How can I tell you? I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to like/love this moisturizer but it's too much for my fine relaxed strands. This moisturizer seems to sit on my hair except when I used it with the baggy method. Then my hair would feel soft but greasy, yep, very greasy.

I'm starting to learn from my PJ and bought the sample size of it. I'm glad  did!!

What works for others did not work for me!
Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire