mercredi 30 mars 2011

THE secret weapon, well not anymore

Hi people
In the beginning of this journey, my hair could not take a lot of protein even though it needed it.
After any protein treatment, my hair would be hard and tangled like hell. Even though I tried it all: detangling before washing, long DC sessions, wash and condition in section etc.
My beloved steamer was my saviour!



This is the best investment I made in my hair journey and believe me I, yes I am, I am a product junkie. I must confess. Worst, I do not want to go on rehab, no no :).
I DC under the steamer from 8 or 10 weeks post until the end of my 5 monthes stretches.
I must say that I'm addicted. I could never stretch that long with my kinky 4 a/b hair. My hair can become a unruly when I'm deep in my stretch.

Today my hair is strong but soft at the same time: mission accomplished!
Ciao Ciao

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi PC (: I was wondering if the steamer you bought was expensive? I am going to be a college freshman in the fall and I am looking for my first steamer in hopes that it will be cheap, effective, and won't take up to much space!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Tay
    This steamer was around 250 euros (in GBP ~ £220). It was a big investment for my hair but a good one.
    The steamer itself is very efficient with a temperature and time setting.
    For the space, I can store it in my closet.

    Let me know how you like yours if you pick up one.
    Ciao

    RépondreSupprimer